Tasks and Authorities
1.Designing and compiling managers', employees' and experts'Training System for Civil Services and general announcement for their implementation.
2. Designing, compiling and running training programs (courses) for managers, experts and employees.
3. Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of managers', experts'and employees' in-service training in civil services and continuous optimizing them.
4. Planning and performing training programs (courses) in management and administrative techniques for managers, experts and employees of other Islamic countries and related region to achieve regional dynamism.
5. Cooperating with related research and training centers aiming at utilizing their specialties and skills.
6. launching applied researches and studies and producing necessary knowledge for civil service employees.
7. Holding scientific seminars and introducing scientific achievements of SMTC in terms of training workshops.
8. Publishing Journals, scientific books and training brochures and creating software and computer programs in line with SMTC goals.
9. Expanding the training networks at scientific-expert level, taking advantage of modern information technologies aimed at creation, exchange and transfer of public management and planning knowledge.
10. Accreditation of research and training Centers and institutes in public-private sector that volunteer to offer on-the-job training (OJT) courses for government employees and supervising their performance within the framework of the government employees' (OJT) courses in civil service.
11. Designing and establishing the Government Managers database and the Management talents database.
12. Designing and establishing Trainers database and offering exclusive teachers training courses (TOT) for trainers.
13. Training of experts and instructors for planning, performing and assessing public managers, experts and employees especially at provincial level.